5.06.2013

What I'm digging

I dig a lot of things, among them Ashley English's blog Small Measure. Every week she makes a post of all the things she's been digging lately. I thought I'd do the same!

This is my garden being tilled. I can't believe it's getting ready to be actually done! The weather has been so crazy this year, first too cold, then too wet, just all over the place. Thankfully it got tilled right before yet another big rain storm, so everything is doing great. We're doubling digging some beds, and getting a lot more structure in place for future years. It's going to be SWEET.


We did Rite of Spring again this year. My friend Andrew came again, and we were all suitably crazy and painted and wet at the end. 

I've been dying a lot of slippers recently, because that's all I've been making, because they're super easy and cute and everyone likes slippers! These were for Molly. I dyed them a really neat blue, and then dyed some roving orange to make a carrot on them. I'll try and take a picture to post soon. 

These are two of my suitemates, Tim and Danny, right after their last Jazz Band concert! It was wonderful, and they played TWO encores. 

This is my friend Molly. She's awesome.
This is my roommate Courtney with a chicken. We have a lot of really cool adventures together.




This is my view from a hammock on campus. Beautiful!

So, briefly, that's what I've been digging recently! What are you all up to?


No comments: